description

Official blog for Claude and Sir Bobblysock. Stars of the CLAUDE books by Alex T Smith

Friday, 10 February 2012

Up for an award, if you please!


Good Gracious! We are up for an award!
Our first adventure, Claude in the City, is shortlisted for the Waterstones Children's Book Award
When we found out Sir Bobblysock was beside himself and he's still as high as a kite. So am I. I've had to break into my Emergency Juicy Bone Baguette to keep my blood sugar up and Sir Bobblysock has had one cup of tea after another.

The winners are announced on 28th March in London so I'll be dusting off my smarted beret and Sir Bobblysock's going to have his roots done specially for the occasion.
We do love a party!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Claude and Sir Bobblysock!!! Three cheers for you all. Will be crossing fingers and thumbs and hoping your trip to London is a huge success - with no burglars along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete